Explore Exciting Opportunities
Suds Laundry & Dry Clean Services (“Suds”) and Styles of Suds Go were established to make people’s life easier. We at Suds exercise the utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us and use only processes that are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual article. We follow worldwide industry standards for our cleaning methods and pricing. Extreme caution is undertaken in handling to ensure that garments will not be misplaced. Suds uses a specially formulated detergent brand to disinfect, bleach, and clean our machines.
Suds uses all reasonable efforts to ensure high-quality service. Suds mentioned commitments are subject to the terms and conditions enumerated below. Suds reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions as the need arises and according to industry standards and practices.
The following terms and conditions govern the use of our Services. Please read the General Terms carefully. By placing an order for our Services, you agree to accept these General Terms.
These General Terms and any of our Policies may be varied by us from time to time. Any revisions to our General Terms or Policies will be made available at www.suds.com.ph and will apply to the Services from the publication date. Any use by you of our Services following the publication of revised General Terms or Policies will constitute acceptance of such changes.
Service per Bag or Minimum service weight is 8 kg.
*Suds will possibly batch your garments with other clients if they are below the minimum of 8kg per load capacity of the machine
Delicate – no minimum service weight
Heavy-Soil, Bulk, and Comforter – minimum service weight is 2.0 kg.
No minimum service weight as the price is per piece.
Suds uses Wet Cleaning to wash items usually marked as 'Dry Clean Only'. Wet Cleaning is kinder to clothes and also kinder to the planet, as it does not use the same harmful, harsh chemicals that dry cleaning does, but is just as effective.
By using the Services, the Customer accepts that the cleaning methods used may differ from the advice on the items' care label on occasions where dry cleaning is listed.
Suds shall NOT be liable for the following:
1. Bleeding, shrinkage, or other changes in garments brought about by regular wear and normal wash.
2. Inherent weakness or defect in materials or workmanship that is not readily apparent prior to processing.
3. Any damage due to improper care instructions or illegible care instructions found in the article itself.
4. Pre-existing damage to garments. Note that items with pre-existing damage or have issues about colorfastness, age, or weakness of the fabric, may be processed at our discretion. However, we have the right to refuse acceptance of these garments for laundry at any time.
5. Loss of garments unless Suds is proven to be responsible for the loss.
6. Damage to or loss of items not suitable for laundry, such as money, jewelry, pens, and the like. Suds Laundry is not responsible for checking items that may be left behind in the pockets of garments.
7. Loss of color, shrinkage, or damage to garments that are vintage or purposely distressed (i.e. jeans or shirts that are designed to appear vintage). These garments are vulnerable to the mentioned changes as washed over a period of time.
8. Damage to garments when those for dry cleaning are placed for ordinary wash and fold and those for ordinary wash and fold are placed for dry cleaning.
1. Prices are indicated on a Price Board in every store. Suds reserves the right to adjust these prices without prior notice. Suds also reserves the right to adjust pricing on specialty garments with intricate detailing, design, or beadwork. Our Customer Relations Team will assess the final price upon inspection of the garment.
2. Suds will endeavor to ensure that items shall be available for pick-up after
For Care Level 1: 2 days
For Care Level 2: 3 to 5 days
For Care Level 3: 3 to 10 days
Rush service is 4 hours to 24 hours, depending on each shop’s load for the day. Suds does not guarantee the accuracy of turnaround time and assumes no responsibility for any damages that may occur due to a delay in service.
All invoices must be paid on collection of garments or as otherwise directed by us, and we reserve the right to retain your goods until payment in full is received.
Suds shops are installed with surveillance cameras that record operations and serve as proof of garments received. In cases of any claims, customers will be invited to check the specific footage and submit the latter to an investigation. Suds reserves the right to perform all necessary processes, which may include tagging and marking to ensure garments are washed properly, efficiently, and securely.
Suds will process every garment we accept safely and will try its best to remove stains. However, if it is our professional opinion that stain removal will be unsafe or will compromise our safe cleaning guarantee, stain removal efforts will cease.
To protect your garments, Suds follows the Care Label instructions on each item. Suds shall not be liable for garments without any care label affixed to the garment. Your items will be cleaned according to the care label unless specified by you. If there are no care labels, your item will be cleaned according to our experience.
The customer warrants that they will not give Suds any item contaminated with solvents, chemicals, or cleaning products. Further, no garment shall contain solid animal or human feces. The customer shall be responsible for any and all damages these may cause to the clothing of other customers, the cleaning machines, or any other property of Suds or its customers.
Care Level 1 and 2, except for delicates requiring Special Wash, cover garments that are machine washable. By agreeing to this service, the customer is aware that the garments are suitable to be washed in water, on a normal cycle, and dried using heat in a tumble dryer. Suds reserves the right to apply specific processing to an item it deems suitable.
Suds accepts no liability for damage to items without an original care label present that has been laundered, dry cleaned, or wet cleaned. Suds reserves the right to use expertise to decide on a cleaning method for an item where we believe a care label is incorrect or the care label does not include the necessary information, such as the fabric details of the item.
A Customer may specifically request that their items are Dry Cleaned and not Wet Cleaned, and this shall be noted in the Service Order.
The customer must inform Suds if he/she wants the garments to be washed in a way outside of or different from the usual service. However, this may be subject to special pricing. Suds must be informed of allergies to certain soaps or chemicals. However, because of previous washing cycles using the machines, Suds cannot guarantee that the garments will not be mixed together with the soaps and chemicals and cause allergic reactions.
1. A Service Order is issued upon deposit of garments for service. This Service Order shall be presented upon pick-up of the garments. If the Service Order is not available, the customer is required to present a valid proof of identification, such as any current government-issued ID. Suds will release the items to any holder of this Service Order and shall not be liable for damages arising from a release to an unauthorized person unless there was prior advice not to release to any person other than that named in the Service Order.
2. Garments unclaimed after 30 days from the original pick-up date shall be charged a storage fee of 25% of the total service price. Failure to claim after 90 days from the original pick-up date authorizes Suds to dispose of the items in any way it deems fit.
3. However, Services not paid for within 30 days from the original pick-up date will be considered as abandoned, and items shall be disposed of accordingly.
1. If the customer is not satisfied with the services of Suds, or should any of the items be missing, or there is damage to the items, the customer must inform the shop where service is done within 48 hours after the actual pick-up date and time. A Complaint Form must be duly accomplished for this purpose so that proper action can be taken.
2. Any complaints that can be remedied by reprocessing will be reprocessed at no charge as long as the items complained of are received unworn/unused by the customer.
3. If it is determined that a refund is appropriate, a Quality Incident Report must be filed by the customer, and all claims shall be processed in accordance with the next section.
Missing or damaged garments must be reported to Suds within 48 hours of delivery or pick-up. Failure to report within 48 hours relieves Suds of whatever liability for any lost or damaged item. Should loss or damage to garments be proven to be a result of the negligence of Suds, the customer shall be entitled to compensation. For a uniform policy with customers, Suds will refund or issue a credit for the value of the garment as specified in the Fair Claims Guide for Customer Textile Products by the International Fabricare Institute. This guide takes into account the average life of the garment, depreciation for the age of the item, and the current replacement cost but does not account for the sentimental value of the item. If the customer is unable to document the age of the garment, Suds reserves the right to limit the maximum age of any garment to one year. If no current replacement cost is available, Suds Laundry reserves the right to use the replacement cost of a comparable item currently available. The refund, however, shall have its corresponding percentage depending on the type of service availed of, thus:
Care Level 1 – 25% of the value under the Fair Claims Guide
Care Level 2 – 50% of the value under the Fair Claims Guide
Care Level 3 – 100% of the value under the Fair Claims Guide
If we cannot agree on who is responsible for loss and damage, we will seek an independent analysis by a fabric care research laboratory. The laboratory shall act as an expert and not as an arbitrator, and its written determination shall be final and binding on you and us in the absence of manifest error or fraud. The cost of obtaining the laboratory’s analysis shall be borne as the fabric research laboratory directs.
Our liability to you arising under or in connection with this agreement, whether arising in service provision, tort (including negligence), or restitution or for breach of statutory duty or misrepresentation, shall be limited to the lesser of:
· 10x the price you have paid for cleaning that item or
·The depreciated value of the item as determined by the Fair Claims Guide for Customer Textile Products by the Drycleaning and Laundry Institute (DLI) whichever is lower.
For the avoidance of doubt, we will only be liable for the damaged item. For example, if there is damage to trousers that are part of a suit, only the trousers can be subject to compensation (and not the whole suit).
We are not liable for items cleaned at “owners risk”. The following items shall be cleaned at “owners risk”:
Items with no care label; Leather; Suedes; Furs; Items containing any suede, leather, or fur (eg. elbow patches); Suede and leather garments or accessories (including handbags and shoes); · Belts, buckles, buttons, and hoods; curtains/draperies.
I'm giving my full consent to SUDS LAUNDRY & DRYCLEAN SERVICES, registered under Suds Premier Franchising Corp (the “company”), located at 174 C.Raymundo Avenue, Maybunga, Pasig 1607 for the collection and processing of my personal information such as full name, gender, birthday, electronic mail address (“e-mail”), postal address, landline and mobile number, and laundry preferences. These pieces of information shall be used by the company and its franchisor exclusively for the latter’s operational processes, market research and analyses, and promotional activities only. Pursuant to the provisions of R.A. 10173 or the “Date Privacy Act of 2012,” I further assert my right to withdraw this consent at any time and in whatever manner provided the same is effectively communicated to the company.
Providing us with correct and up-to-date personal information allows us to better serve you by
(1) contacting you about any issues that may arise during the handling of your garments;
(2) mailing you special promotional materials; and
(3) processing your credit card payments.
Any suit involving any dispute arising between Suds and the customer shall be brought before the Courts of the City of Makati to the exclusion of all other courts. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines.